The Cannabis Industry’s Most
Respected Recognition Program
More than 400,000 people work in the cannabis industry, and more join the ranks every year. Since 2018, mg Magazine has tracked the industry’s employment standards and practices from an employee’s perspective, offering an inside look at how workers fare compared to other similar jobs. The fact is, the industry’s bonuses and perks are darn impressive when compared side-by-side with what other industries offer. We think that’s something to crow about.
HOW IT WORKS
Our thorough evaluation process is conducted by mg’s editorial team in collaboration with a group of human-resources experts. In addition to best practices, we look at company culture, values, and the many ways businesses show their appreciation to their workforce. Our intensive research results in the most accurate, credible, and comprehensive recognition program in the industry.
SURVEY YOUR EMPLOYEES
Recognition Has Rewards
In addition to mg‘s audience, the recognized companies receive exposure from a vast network of media organizations that reach millions of people worldwide.
In addition to boosting employee morale, recognition has a positive impact on both employee retention and recruiting efforts.
Use the employee feedback summary report to gain insight and information regarding how your employees feel about their jobs and their working environment.
How to get started
- Company must have started earning revenue before
Jan 1, 2021, and currently be active and operational.
- Any companies providing services to the cannabis industry must have served the market for at least sixteen months.
- Companies must be based in the United States and may not be a subsidiary (or division of) a foreign entity.
- Companies must have a minimum of thirty full-time employees.
- We ask that at least 35% of the employee workforce participates in the Survey.
- Companies will be given at least two weeks to distribute and complete the Employee Surveys.
- Company Briefs must be submitted no later than September 15, 2022.
There are limited exceptions to the above requirements. Should you have questions, please email our team at [email protected]
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All entries must be submitted before September 15, 2022
A survey link will be provided to you upon the submission (and approval) of your Company Brief.
The final list of the Top Employers in Cannabis will appear in mg Magazine in December 2022
You can find more details about mg Magazine's Top Employers on this page.